Thursday, January 17, 2013

Cheryl Coleman's Candidate Endorsement - Michael Holmes Sr: Rich Township SD227 School Board

Michael Holmes Sr

Constituents, 

I am a resident of Country Club Hills, married for thirty year, father of four

sons, three of whom graduated from Rich Central High School. I know first-

hand the importance of a quality education, supporting parent involvement

and an engaged community. I have volunteered in the community as the

President of Monarch Place Homeowner's Association, as a basketball

coach, and served as CCH Park District Commissioner. My current

position of Associate Director, Office of Community and Positive Youth

Development for Illinois Department of Human Services allows me to travel

to Springfield, Illinois bi-weekly, which has given me the understanding of the

pension reform, State funding and the legislative process. As a Rich Township

School District 227 Board Member, I will support a practical curriculum at the

middle school level that will better support the High Schools. I will also support

professional development for teachers and other staff, and the establishing of

a family education center that will enhance the quality of education.

Michael Holmes, Sr.

This email was sent to davidemorgan234567.rich@blogger.com by sd-227community@att.net |  
Rich Township High School Coalition for Better Schools | Olympia Fields | Olympia Fields | IL | 60461

No comments:

Post a Comment