Sunday, June 16, 2013

A SPECIAL REPORT FROM SCHOOL BOARD 227 PRESIDENT MRS. CHERYL COLEMAN

RTC LOGO
Quick Link

 A SPECIAL REPORT FROM SCHOOL BOARD 227 PRESIDENT MRS. CHERYL COLEMAN

 

Fwd: Special Rich 227 School Board Meeting, Saturday, June 15, 2013

 

Sunday, June 16, 2013 8:10 PM

From: "cmoniquebc@aol.com" <cmoniquebc@aol.com>

View contact details

To: Cmoniquebc@aol.com

 

Message contains attachments

1 File (1434KB)

Family and Friends, 

 

Please read the messages below from other community members who were in attendance at the last special board meeting and trust me they are all reporting the truth.  

 

Spencer Leak Sr. rushed the stage and said while pointing his finger, "I'm going to get you, I'm going to get you, I'm going to get you.  I asked , "Is that a threat?", He responded and trust me I can do it.  The people around me starting stating he's threatening President Coleman. Security starting coming to the stage.  I said,"How do you plan to get me?", He said, "It's for me to know and you to find out."  

 

I am asking for your prayers, because those who really know me, know that I am doing this for all of ours.  I am finding out it's more about managing 65 million dollar budget than anything else.  I have seen some very strange behavior over the past week.  

 

Cheryl Coleman

School Board President

Rich Township High School District 227

 

 

Rich Township 227 Coalition for Better Schools

 

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust
This email was sent to davidemorgan234567.rich@blogger.com by jamesqjones@att.net |  
Rich Townhsip High Schools Coalition for Better Schools | Rich Township High Schoo District 227 | OLYMPIA FIELDS | IL | 60461

No comments:

Post a Comment